Upcoming Events
  • May 9-> Blood Drive on Campus - Donate if you can!
  • May 10-> FIELD DAY!!
  • May 13-14 -> SENIOR FINAL EXAMS
  • May 13-> AP Calculus Exam
  • May 14-> AP Physics C Exam
  • May 15-> AP World History and AP Comp Sci Exams
  • May 16->AP Spanish and AP Bio Exams
  • May 16-> Underclassmen Awards Night and NHS Induction Ceremony
  • May 17->AP Physics Exam
  • May 20-> Senior Breakfast
  • May 21-> Senior Walk
  • May 21-23-> FINAL EXAMS - schedule coming soon
  • May 22-> Senior Trip
  • May 23-> Grad practice 10 a.m.
  • May 23-> Last Day of School (early release at 2:30 p.m.)
  • May 24- GRADUATION for Class of 2024 at PHS 4 p.m.
The Student News Site of Hill Country College Preparatory High School

The Wingspan

The Wingspan

The Wingspan

Tyson Fury V. Francis Ngannou Super Fight

Photo courtesy of press release from DAZN.com. The Fury v. Ngannou fight is scheduled for Oct. 28 streaming PPV on ESPN at 2 p.m. PST.

UPDATED 10/31/2023: Tyson Fury and Francis Ngannou faced off and Fury won by majority decision. This came as a shock to the fighting world, as Ngannou clearly outperformed Fury by tenfold.

Tyson Fury is arguably one of the best heavyweight boxers of all time. He has a record of 33 wins with zero losses but he’s risking it all to fight Francis Ngannou, a former UFC heavyweight champion considered one of the best heavy hitters in the world. Francis Ngannou will come out with the win. This fight will be a pay-per-view fight via ESPN at 2 p.m. PST.

Although this is Ngannou’s first career boxing match, his standup game has been outstanding in his last fights; he’s quick on his feet and has explosive power. According to ESPN, Francis Ngannou has the equivalent punch of 96 horsepower, which is equal to a Ford Escort moving at maximum speed. His punch is more powerful than a 12-pound sledgehammer going full-force from overhead. This is unlike anything Tyson Fury has ever gone up against.

Tyson Fury has been an unstoppable force for his whole fighting career but as his career is dwindling down, he’s gotten slower and has less power due to the wear and tear caused by his fighting career. His career has spanned almost 15 years which is very impressive. During his prime he had a lot of grit, he never gave up during his fights, and he had immense stamina and punching power. Unfortunately, he will take his first loss on Oct.28 via the judge’s decision.

This is a true super fight with two very talented fighters going head to head till the last man, Francis Ngannou remains.